Guest Policies - Effective January 1, 2019
We look forward to your visit!
As a guest of the Club, we want you to feel comfortable as you explore our island and all we have to offer. Below are few Club policies and other information that will be helpful during your time at The Landings Club.
As a private Club, our members have chosen a standard of attire to be followed by all Club guests and members. Please click here to review our standards of attire.
Guests living inside a geographic area defined by a list of zip codes (see list below) must be accompanied by a member at all times:
- Must be registered by a member at each amenity.
- May be a guest up to six days per calendar year, (with the exception of a la carte F&B which is unlimited).
- Guest fees apply for each amenity.
- The Club reserves the right to limit or deny guest privileges for cause.
The Landings offers unlimited accompanied outdoor pool privileges (Marshwood and Deer Creek only) for grandchildren under 18 years old under the following terms:
- The grandchild must be registered at the Club Operations Office at 71 Green Island Road by the grandparent annually.
- An annual pool pass will be issued in the grandchild’s name.
- Pool pass must be presented at the pools with a member present.
Guest fees apply.
Club Member Guests
- Guests of members may be extended guest privileges subject to all applicable guest fees and rules and regulations established by Club management.
- Guest access privileges are required to be consistent with the amenities defined by the sponsoring member’s category of membership.
- The Club reserves the right to limit or deny guest privileges for reasons considered sufficient by the Club at its discretion.
- Guests are subject to guest fees and will be required to observe all rules and regulations of the Club including the proper dress code for the various facilities.
- Member guests may not use their credit card at any Club amenity except to purchase merchandise.
The sponsoring member shall be responsible for all Club charges incurred by their guests.
Non-Local Member Guests – Guests who live beyond 75 miles from The Landings and do not own a residence in The Landings.
- If the guest is unaccompanied by the member, they must have a guest card.
- No guest card is required if accompanied by the member.
Have no restrictions on access privileges except as provided herein as long as they are consistent with the amenities defined by the member’s category of membership.
Local Member Guests – Guests who live within 75 miles of The Landings as defined by a list of zip codes (see list below) and/or own a residence in The Landings
- Must be accompanied by a member at all times. Do not need a guest card.
- Must be registered by a member at each amenity.
- May be a guest up to six days per calendar year for golf, court sports, wellness, and/or pools. E.g.: Two days of golf, two days of pickleball, and two days of tennis – cap out the six days per calendar year – it is NOT six days of each.
- Member guests who reside on Skidaway Island are limited to a total of 12 times per calendar year for a la carte dining. Each a la carte dining counts toward the 12 limit cap irrespective of the sponsoring member.
- Except as noted below, local guests are not permitted to attend or participate in any activity play, e.g. card play. Activity chairs are responsible for enforcement, and the Club reserves the right to deny privileges or impose fees for violations.
- Guests participating in a catered meal in conjunction with activity play or certain specified events/tournaments are not subject to the above restrictions.
The Landings Club offers unlimited accompanied outdoor pool privileges (Marshwood and Franklin Creek only) for grandchildren under 18 years old. Guest fees apply.
ZIP CODE LIST
Georgia: 31322, 31324, 31401 through 31412, 31414, 31415, 31418, 31419 and 31421
South Carolina: 29909, 29910, 29915, 29926, 29927 and 29928
Extended Family Member Guest – Persons related to the member, residing in a member’s home, who are not eligible for privileges of the membership in accordance with the bylaws.
- May be added to the member’s account as Extended Family Member Guests.
- Have unlimited access to the same amenities that the member has with payment of a monthly guest fee as determined annually by the Club.
- The Extended Family Guest need not be accompanied by the member.
Extended Family Guest privileges must be requested by the member in writing.
SALES GUESTS, MARINA GUESTS, AND CLUB GUESTS – Prospective members who are working with a Realtor or are a guest of the Club interested in the benefits of membership in The Landings Club
- All sales and Club guests will be issued a guest card by the Club which will provide them access to dining and complimentary access to fitness, court sports, and pools. Guest fees apply for golf.
- Sales and Club guest privileges are limited to a cumulative (lifetime) total of four weeks.
- Sales and Club guests are responsible for observing Club policies at all times.
- Sales and Club guests who have an unexpired guest card must use a credit card while utilizing the Club.
- The Director of Membership may approve exceptions to these limitations based on reasonable requests.